½ liter of milk
½ teaspoon salt
250 grams of flour
50 – 55 grams of butter
1. We take a large bowl and add the flour, along with the salt. We stir with a hand whisk, and make a small well in the center of the flour as if we were making homemade pasta.
2. Next, we melt the butter for a few seconds in the microwave and set aside.
3. Pour the eggs and melted butter into the hole made previously in the flour. We mix with the same hand whisks until we see that we have correctly integrated the ingredients. We can previously crack the eggs into another container to prevent any pieces of shell from leaking out.
4. Now, we pour the milk little by little without stopping stirring. We must achieve a homogeneous mixture with practically no lumps.
5. Next, we pass the mixture obtained through a fine strainer using a spatula. This way we won’t let any stubborn lumps that haven’t dissolved slip through. We cover the dough and let it rest for at least an hour.
6. After the time has passed, we get a medium or large frying pan, depending on the size we want the homemade crepes. We recommend that it be a non-stick pan. We place the pan over a low heat and grease it with a little butter. We can help ourselves, in this case, with kitchen paper to remove excess.
7. We take a serving ladle and use it to pour the dough into the pan. This way we won’t be guilty of adding too much.
8. Spread the mixture by gently rotating and lifting the pan.
9. Once we start to see that bubbles are forming, we lift one edge of the crepe with a spatula. If it is golden brown, we turn it over and let it cook on the other side. This process can last more or less 1 minute from when we spread the dough on one side, and 45 seconds on the other.
10. We continue with the same process until we have finished with all the dough.